The growing acceptance of SEO techniques across the world has left those who don’t know about this at loss. SEO is the short term for Search Engine Optimization and these services are used to make sure your website is on one of the top spots in a search engine result page to increase the organic traffic on the site. You can increase the effectiveness of SEO by introducing the following tips in your optimization to improve the results and increase the rank of your site.
- Build an attractive and appealing website: The first thing a person is going to take in after clicking on your website is its appearance, its design, and features. So, build the website around the concept of easy to navigate and pleasing to eyes. And as the going says “first impression is the last impression”, if you can make the person stay on your site for at least 5-10 seconds they might just come across the service they require and visit you regarding that. So, make sure to put in some effort while creating a website for your practice.
- Make a Google My Business account: Having a GMB account can help you get that top spot on the google search result list. You can do that by claiming, verifying, and updating your listing on Google or you can create a listing if it is not there already since Google does that automatically for the providers. Having an SEO expert by your side can help you avoid listing any incorrect information on the GMB
- Create a page on different social media: Having such pages on different social media platforms can help boost your practice and increase your reach towards the people who might need your services. Especially a Facebook page can help you in increasing the ranking in search results and increases the visibility.
- Use extensive keywords research for medical SEO: Keywords are very important when it comes to search engine ranking. You can use different apps that are available to look for the relevant keywords that might help you in improving the ranking on the search list. Other than that, you can also google for the same and use those keywords to improve your content and make it relevant. Just don’t overdo it and stuff the keywords randomly just use them where they won’t stand out. In that way, they can fulfill their functions without making them look bad.
- Improve the patient review of your sites: When someone is looking for a service online, they go to the review section to check the experiences of others. In that case, any negative review can make your practice look bad. So, improving the review is very important as it can decrease the potential traffic. Reviews play a strong role in page ranking, especially in Google.
Although all of these are simple and easy to do tips you might face difficulties in performing that due to your busy schedule. In that case, you can look for an SEO company in Vancouver who will do this job for you, increase the organic traffic and decrease your worries.